Oak Crest Woman's Club Nursing Scholarship
• Must be currently enrolled at Tarrant County College and admitted into the Associate of Applied Science Program in Nursing.
• Must have a minimum TCC GPA of 3.0.
• Must enroll in a minimum of 8 credit hours for period of award.
• Must meet federal or state guidelines for financial need.
• This scholarship is awarded for the duration of the nursing program if a minimum 3.0 GPA is achieved and a minimum of 8 credit hours (4 credit hours in the summer session) are completed each semester. Scholarship includes fall/spring semesters and the summer 5-week session for the duration of the nursing program.