NTA Texas - Doug Harman Scholarship
• Must be currently enrolled at Tarrant County College with the intent to pursue an Associate of Applied Science Degree in Hospitality Management.
• Must have a minimum TCC GPA of 3.0.
• Must enroll in a minimum of 6 credit hours (or two courses) for period of award.
• Must have completed a minimum of 24 credit hours by the end of the spring semester before the scholarship is awarded.
• Must attend the TCC Southeast Campus.
• Must be a resident of Texas.
• Must be planning a career in travel, tourism or hospitality industry.
• This is a merit-based scholarship and determination of financial need is not required.
• Recipient will receive a spring scholarship if a minimum cumulative GPA of 3.0 is achieved and a minimum of 6 credit hours are completed in the fall.