Red River Triumph Car Club Scholarship
• Must be currently enrolled at or entering Tarrant County College with the intent to pursue an Associate of Applied Science Degree or Certificate of Completion in the Automotive Collision Repair Program.
• Must have a TCC cumulative GPA of 2.75, or a high school equivalent.
• Must enroll in a minimum of 9 credit hours for period of award.
• Must be a U.S. citizen.
• This is a merit-based scholarship and determination of financial need is not required.
• This scholarship is awarded for up to four consecutive semesters, if a minimum semester GPA of 2.75 is achieved and a minimum of 9 credit hours are completed each semester.