Evelyn Moren Art Scholarship
• Must be currently enrolled at Tarrant County College with the intent to pursue an Associate of Arts in Visual Arts (AAVA) Degree.
• Must have a minimum TCC GPA of 2.75 (with a minimum GPA of 3.0 in all visual arts courses).
• Must enroll in a minimum of 9 credit hours for period of award (at least 3 of which are visual art courses).
• Must have completed 6 credit hours in visual arts courses before the period of award.
• Must attend the TCC Northeast Campus.
• One letter of recommendation must be from a Northeast art faculty member who has taught the applicant.
• This is a merit-based scholarship and determination of financial need is not required.
• Recipient will receive a spring scholarship if a minimum semester GPA of 2.75 is achieved (while achieving a minimum cumulative GPA of 3.0 in visual arts courses), and a minimum of 9 credit hours are completed in the fall.