AAUW - Tarrant County Branch Scholarship
• Must be currently enrolled at or entering Tarrant County College with the intent to pursue an associate degree in education to become a teacher or a school guidance counselor.
• Must have a minimum TCC GPA of 2.75. A high school equivalent or a passing GED score is acceptable if a first-time TCC student.
• Must enroll in a minimum of 9 credit hours for period of award.
• Applicants who are U.S. citizens and have resided in Tarrant County for at least 12 months are encouraged to apply.
• This is a merit-based scholarship and determination of financial need is not required.
• This scholarship is awarded, for up to four semesters, if a minimum GPA of 2.75 is achieved and a minimum of 9 credit hours are completed each semester.