William Roberts/Southwest Airlines Mechanic Memorial Scholarship
- Must be currently enrolled at Tarrant County College with the intent to pursue an Associate of Applied Science Degree or a Certificate of Completion in Aviation Maintenance Technology.
- Must have completed a minimum of 30 hours in the Aviation Maintenance Technology Program.
- Must enroll in a minimum of 9 credit hours for period of award.
- Must have a minimum TCC GPA of 2.5.
- This is a merit-based scholarship; although determination of financial aid is not required, students are encouraged to file an application for other forms of available aid.
- Preference is given to current Southwest Airlines employees.
- Recipient will receive a spring scholarship if a minimum semester GPA of 2.5 is achieved in the fall and a minimum of 9 credit hours are completed.
- The Roberts Family
- $675 per semester
- Supplemental Questions
- Are you a current Southwest Airlines employee?