Betty J. Davis Scholarship
• Must be currently enrolled at or entering Tarrant County College pursuing an Associate of Arts in Teaching, with the intent to transfer to a four-year institution to pursue a bachelor’s degree in elementary or secondary education.
• Must have a minimum TCC GPA of 3.0. A high school equivalent or a passing GED score is acceptable if a first-time TCC student.
• Must enroll in a minimum of 12 credit hours (or full-time enrollment as defined by the recipient’s program) for period of award.
• This is a merit-based scholarship and determination of financial need is not required.
• Recipient will receive a spring scholarship if a minimum semester GPA of 3.0 is achieved and a minimum of 9 credit hours (or full-time enrollment as defined by the recipient’s program) are completed in the fall.