Chris Marshall Memorial Scholarship
• Must be currently enrolled at or entering Tarrant County College, pursuing an associate degree or certificate of completion in one of the following fields of study: nursing, allied health programs, teaching (elementary), accounting, banking and finance.
• Must have a minimum TCC GPA of 2.5. A high school equivalent or a passing GED score is acceptable if a first-time TCC student.
• Must enroll in a minimum of 12 credit hours (or full-time enrollment as defined by recipient’s program) for period of award.
• Must be a legal resident of Tarrant County and have graduated from or currently reside in the Birdville or HEB Independent School Districts.
• Must meet federal or state guidelines for financial need.
• Recipient(s) will receive a spring scholarship if a minimum semester GPA of 2.5 is achieved and a minimum of 12 credit hours (or full-time enrollment as defined by the recipient’s program) are completed in the fall.
• Recipient(s) may qualify for continued awards if they enroll in TCC within one year of high school graduation and meet all above scholarship criteria.