Computer User Group Scholarship
• Must be currently enrolled at or entering Tarrant County College with the intent to pursue an associate degree in a computer technology field of studies to include CAD design and information technology.
• Must have a minimum TCC GPA of 3.25. A high school equivalent or a passing GED score is acceptable if a first-time TCC student.
• Must enroll in a minimum of 9 credit hours for period of award.
• Must be attending either the TCC Northeast or South Campus.
• This is a merit-based scholarship and determination of financial need is not required.
• Recipient will receive a spring scholarship if a minimum semester GPA of 3.25 is achieved and a minimum of 9 credit hours are completed in the fall.