Jim Worden Memorial Scholarship
• Must be currently enrolled at or entering Tarrant County College with the intent to pursue an associate degree or certificate of completion.
• Must have a minimum TCC GPA of 3.0.
• Must enroll in a minimum of 12 credit hours (or full-time enrollment as defined by the recipient’s program) for period of award.
• Must have completed a minimum of 12 credit hours.
• Must attend the TCC South Campus.
• Preference given to applicants with a history of volunteerism.
• This is a merit-based scholarship and determination of financial need is not required.
• Recipient will receive a spring scholarship if a minimum semester GPA of 3.0 is achieved and a minimum of 12 credit hours (or full-time enrollment as defined by the recipient’s program) are completed in the fall.