Grapevine and Colleyville Rotary Clubs' Scholarship for Hospitality/Tourism Students
• Must be currently enrolled at or entering Tarrant County College with the intent to pursue an associate degree or certificate of completion in either culinary arts or hotel and restaurant administration.
• Must have a minimum high school GPA of 2.5.
• Must enroll in a minimum of 12 credit hours for period of award.
• Must attend the TCC Southeast Campus.
• Must have completed two or more courses, for three or more credits, in the GCISD Hospitality and Tourism CTE Program.
• This is a merit-based scholarship and determination of financial need is not required.
• Recipient will receive a spring scholarship if a minimum GPA of 2.5 is achieved and a minimum of 12 credit hours are completed in the fall.
• Recipient will receive a matching scholarship from the TCC Foundation for recipient’s second academic year at TCC if a minimum of 24 credit hours are completed during the first fall and spring semesters, a minimum GPA of 2.5 is achieved, and recipient enrolls in a minimum of 12 credit hours for the second fall and spring semesters of coursework at TCC.
- $885 per semester