Frances Schuessler Scholarship
• Must be currently enrolled at or entering Tarrant County College.
• Must have a minimum TCC GPA of 2.75. A high school equivalent or a passing GED score is acceptable if a first-time TCC student.
• Must enroll in minimum of 9 credit hours (or full-time enrollment as defined by the recipient’s program) for period of award.
• Preference given to applicants who are single head of household with dependent children.
• This is a merit-based scholarship and determination of financial need is not required.
• Recipient will receive a spring scholarship if a minimum semester GPA of 3.0 is achieved and a minimum of 9 credit hours (or full-time enrollment as defined by the recipient’s program) are completed in the fall.