Victory "P" Scholarship
- Must be entering Tarrant County College with the intent to pursue an associate degree or a certificate of completion.
- Must be a current spring graduate of Paschal High School, having participated in the school’s varsity athletic program.
- Must have a minimum high school GPA of 3.25.
- Must have a documented minimum of 15 hours of community service during high school
- During the course of the semester, the student must volunteer at least eight hours with a non-profit organization.
- Recipient will receive a spring scholarship if a minimum semester GPA of 3.25 is achieved, a minimum of 9 credit hours are completed, and signed verification of volunteer service is submitted to the TCC Foundation Office.
- Champion Partners
- $2,000 per semester
- Supplemental Questions
- Did you graduate from Paschal High School in spring of the previous academic year and did you participate in the school's varsity athletic program?
- If so please specify for which sport.