Entrepreneurial Studies Scholarship
Criteria for eligibility:
• Must be currently enrolled at or entering Tarrant County College with the intent to pursue an associate degree or certificate of completion in entrepreneurial studies or business-related curriculum.
• Must have a minimum TCC GPA of 2.75. A high school equivalent or a passing GED score is acceptable if a first-time TCC student.
• Must enroll in a minimum of 6 credit hours, with at least one class in the business curriculum (BUSI, BUSG, BMGT, MRKG, ACCT, or ECON) for period of award.
• Must have an intention to own one’s own business.
• Preference given to applicants who meet federal or state guidelines for financial need.
• Recipient will receive a spring scholarship if a minimum semester GPA of 2.75 is achieved and a minimum of 6 credit hours are completed in the fall.
• This scholarship is awarded for up to four consecutive semesters if a minimum semester GPA of 2.75 is achieved and a minimum of 6 credit hours (including business/entrepreneurial studies coursework) are completed each semester.