Gloria Mills Scholarship
• Must be currently enrolled at or entering Tarrant County College with the intent to pursue studies in mathematics, natural science (biology), or physical science (physics, chemistry, or geology), exclusive of Nursing majors.
• Must have a minimum TCC GPA of 2.75. A high school equivalent or a passing GED score is acceptable if a first-time TCC student.
• Must enroll in a minimum of 12 credit hours for period of award (or full-time enrollment as defined by the recipient’s program) with at least 3 credit hours in one of the above named disciplines.
• Must attend the TCC Northwest Campus.
• Must be working at the college level in mathematics.
• One letter of recommendation must be secured from a current mathematics or science instructor (biology, chemistry, physics, or geology) who has taught the applicant in coursework.
• This is a merit-based scholarship and determination of financial need is not required.
• Recipient will receive a spring scholarship if a minimum GPA of 3.0 is achieved in the mathematics/sciences curriculum and a minimum of 9 credit hours (or full-time enrollment as defined by the recipient’s program) are completed in the fall.