Cordell Parker Northeast Campus Speech Scholarship
• Must be currently enrolled at Tarrant County College with the intent to pursue a bachelor’s degree in speech/communication following graduation from TCC.
• Must have a TCC cumulative GPA of 2.75.
• Must enroll in a minimum of 9 credit hours (with 3 credit hours from SPCH offerings) for period of award.
• Must attend the TCC Northeast Campus
• Must have completed two speech classes before period of award, from the following: SPCH 1311, SPCH 1315, SPCH 1318, or SPCH 1321.
• Must complete a minimum of 9 hours of speech skills workshops, offered through the Northeast Campus Speech Department, before period of award.
• Must participate in the Northeast Campus spring speech tournament before fall period of award.
• This is a merit-based scholarship and determination of financial need is not required.
• Recipient will receive a spring scholarship if a minimum semester GPA of 2.75 is achieved and a minimum of 9 credit hours are completed in the fall.