Sue Bearrie Fashion Merchandising Scholarship
• Must be currently enrolled at Tarrant County College with the intent to pursue the Associate of Applied Science Degree in Business Administration – Fashion Merchandising.
• Must have a cumulative TCC GPA of 2.75.
• Must enroll in a minimum of 12 credit hours for period of award.
• Must have completed a minimum of 30 credit hours from the BUAD – Fashion Merchandising degree plan before period of award (9 credit hours of which are HECO or FSHN course hours).
• Must be attending the TCC Northeast Campus.
• This is a merit-based scholarship and determination of financial need is not required. Recipient will receive spring scholarship if a minimum semester GPA of 2.75 is achieved and a minimum of 12 credit hours are completed in the fall.
- Friends and family of Sue Bearrie
- $885 per semester
- Supplemental Questions
- Did you complete at least 9 credit hours which are HECO or FSHN course hours?
- Have you completed a minimum of 30 credit hours from the BUAD - Fashion Merchandising degree plan by the time of the award?
- Are you currently enrolled at TCC with the intent to complete the AAS Degree in Business Administration - Fashion Merchandising?