Chemp Engineering Scholarship
- Must be currently enrolled in Tarrant County College pursuing an AS Degree in the field of engineering (mechanical/ electrical/ industrial) with the intent to continue to a four-year institution to major in Engineering.
- Must have completed a minimum of 18 credit hours prior to period of award.
- Must enroll in a minimum of 12 credit hours for period of award.
- Must have a minimum TCC GPA of 3.0.
- Must meet federal guidelines for financial need. Applicants must complete the entire FAFSA process.
- Recipient will receive a scholarship for up to four (4) consecutive semesters if a minimum semester GPA of 3.0 is maintained and a minimum of 12 credit hours is completed each semester.