Acme Brick Construction Management Scholarship
- Must be entering or enrolled at Tarrant County College and pursuing an Associate of Applied Science Degree in Construction Management.
- Must enroll in a minimum of 6 credit hours, 3 of which must be from the CNBT offerings, during period of award.
- Must have a minimum TCC GPA of 2.75, or a high school equivalent if a first time TCC student, or a passing GED score.
- This is a merit-based scholarship; although determination of financial need is not required, students are encouraged to file a FAFSA application for other forms of available aid.
- Recipient will receive a spring scholarship if a minimum semester GPA of 2.75 is achieved in the fall and a minimum of 6 credit hours is completed.