Dr. Charles L. McKinney Scholarship
- Must currently be enrolled at or entering Tarrant County College with the intent to pursue an associate degree or certificate of completion.
- Must have a minimum TCC GPA of 3.0 or high school equivalent if a first-time TCC student or a passing GED score.
- Must enroll in a minimum of 9 credit hours or full-time enrollment as defined by the recipient’s program for period of award.
- Must be attending the TCC South Campus.
- Recipient will receive a spring scholarship if a minimum *semester GPA of 3.0 *is maintained and a minimum of 9 credit hours or full-time enrollment as defined by the recipient’s program are completed in the fall.
- $885 per semester