Cloellen Mauser Cardinal Scholarship
• Must be currently enrolled in or entering Tarrant County College with the intent to pursue an associate degree and transfer to a four-year institution, or complete a Certificate of Completion program.
• Must be a single head of household with dependent children.
• Must enroll in a minimum of 6 credit hours for period of award.
• Must have a minimum TCC GPA of 2.0 or high school equivalent if first-time TCC student or a passing GED score.
• Preference given to those receiving services from one or more of the following community organizations: Safe Haven of Tarrant County, the Women’s Center of Tarrant County and/or the Center for Transforming Lives (formerly named YWCA of Fort Worth and Tarrant County) with supporting documentation in the applicant’s essay.
• Preference is given to applicants that meet federal or state guidelines for financial need.
• Recipient may renew scholarship for up to three (3) consecutive fall/spring semesters following original award if a minimum semester GPA of 2.0 is maintained and a minimum of 6 credit hours is successfully completed each semester.