Alan and Karen Murray Endowed Scholarship
• Must currently be enrolled at or entering Tarrant County College with the intent to pursue an Associate Degree or Certificate of Completion.
• Must meet federal or state guidelines for financial need. Applicants must complete the entire FAFSA or TAFSA process by May 1st.
• Must enroll in a minimum of 9 credit hours or full-time enrollment as defined by the recipient’s program for period of award.
• Must have a minimum TCC GPA of 2.5 or high school equivalent if a first-time TCC student or a passing GED score.
• Recipient will receive a spring scholarship if a minimum cumulative GPA of 2.5 is achieved and a minimum of 9 credit hours (or full-time enrollment as defined by the recipient’s program) is completed.