"Investment in the Future" Scholarship
- Must be currently enrolled at or entering Tarrant County College with the intent to pursue an associate degree or a certificate of completion.
- Must have a minimum TCC GPA of 2.5 or high school equivalent if a first-time TCC student or a passing GED score.
- Must enroll in a minimum of 9 credit hours or full-time enrollment as defined by the recipient’s program for period of award.
- Preference is given to applicants that meet federal or state guidelines for financial need.
- Recipient will receive a spring scholarship if a minimum semester GPA of 2.75 is achieved in the fall and a minimum of 9 credit hours or full-time enrollment as defined by the recipient’s program is completed.