Evelyn Moren Art Scholarship
- Must be currently enrolled at Tarrant County College pursuing studies in visual arts with the intent to transfer to a four-year art major degree program.
- Must attend the Northeast Campus.
- Must have completed a minimum of 9 credit hours in visual arts courses (ARTS), with a minimum of 6 of these hours completed at the TCC Northeast Campus, by the end of the spring semester before the scholarship is awarded.
- Must enroll in a minimum of 9 credit hours for period of award (at least 6 of which are visual art courses, ARTS).
- Must have a minimum TCC GPA of 2.75, including a minimum GPA of 3.0 in all visual arts courses.
- This is a merit-based scholarship; although determination of financial aid is not required, students are encouraged to file an application for other forms of available aid.
- Recipient will receive a spring scholarship if a minimum semester GPA of 2.75 is achieved in the fall, while maintaining a minimum cumulative GPA of 3.0 in visual arts courses, and a minimum of 9 credit hours are completed.