Dr. Norman D. Ellis Memorial Scholarship for Management Students
- Must be currently enrolled at or entering Tarrant County College with the intent to pursue a career in the field of management including, but not limited to management, banking economics, finance and real estate.
- Recipient must have completed a minimum of 12 hours in the BA/Management coursework with a minimum of 9 semester hours for period of award.
- Must have a minimum TCC GPA of 2.75. Must have a minimum 3.0 GPA in the Management specialization courses to qualify.
- This is a merit-based scholarship; although determination of financial aid is not required, students are encouraged to file a an application for other forms of available aid.
- Recipient will receive a spring scholarship if a minimum *semester *GPA of 2.75 is achieved in the fall, including a minimum GPA of 3.0 in all Management courses taken and a minimum of 9 credit hours are completed.