Dr. Judith J. Carrier Scholarship
- Must currently be enrolled or entering Tarrant County College with the intent to earn an associate degree or Certificate of Completion.
- Must attend Southeast Campus.
- Must have a minimum TCC GPA of 2.75 or high school equivalent or GED score of 3,000.
- Must meet federal or state guidelines for financial assistance. Applicants must complete the entire FAFSA or TAFSA process by May 1st.
- Must enroll in a minimum of 9 semester hours for period of award.
- Must complete a minimum of 8 volunteer hours with any non-profit organization during period of award.
- Preference is given to applicants who have fulfilled one or more leadership roles in community, previous school, or place of work; address leadership role(s) in application narrative.
- Recipient will receive a spring scholarship if a minimum semester GPA 2.75 is achieved, a minimum of 9 credit hours are completed, and signed verification of volunteer service is submitted to the TCC Foundation Office.