Boyd and Quimby Scholarship
- Preference is given to applicants who are single head of household and who are trying to improve the quality of life for themselves and their families.
- Must meet federal or state guidelines for financial need. Applicants must complete the entire FAFSA/TAFSA process by May 1st.
- Must enroll in a minimum of 9 credit hours (full-time Health Care Professions Programs) for period of award.
- Must have a minimum TCC GPA of 2.5 or high school equivalent if a first-time TCC student or a passing GED score.
- Recipient will receive a spring scholarship if a minimum semester GPA of 2.75 is achieved in the fall and a minimum of 9 credit hours (or full-time in program) are completed.