Dr. Michael Saenz Scholarship
- Must be currently enrolled at or entering Tarrant County College with the intent to pursue a bachelor’s degree at a four-year institution.
- Must attend the Northwest Campus.
- Must meet federal or state guidelines for financial need. Applicants must complete the entire FAFSA or TAFSA process by May 1st.
- Must enroll in a minimum of 9 credit hours for period of award.
- Must have a minimum TCC GPA of 2.75 or high school equivalent if a first-time TCC student or a passing GED score.
- Recipient will receive a spring scholarship if a minimum cumulative GPA of 2.75 is maintained in the fall and a minimum of 9 credit hours are completed.