Colleyville Lions Club Scholarship
- Must be currently enrolled or entering Tarrant County College with the intent to pursue an associate degree or certificate of completion.
- Must enroll in a minimum of 9 credit hours (full-time in Health Care Professions Programs) for period of award.
- Must have a minimum high school GPA of 2.5.
- Must meet federal guidelines for financial need. Applicants must complete the entire FAFSA process by May 1st.
- Recipient will receive a spring scholarship if a minimum semester GPA of 2.75 is achieved in the fall and a minimum of 9 credit hours (or full-time in academic program) are completed.
- During the course of each semester the student must attend one Colleyville Lions Club meeting.
- A scholarship match, from the Tarrant County College District, of up to $1,000 for the recipient’s second year tuition will be available if all the following criteria are met:
1. Recipient is a legal resident of Tarrant County.
2. A minimum of 24 credit hours are completed at TCC by the end of the summer term immediately following their first academic year at TCC.
3. A cumulative GPA of 2.75 is maintained each semester.