Erma C. Johnson Hadley Scholarship
Criteria for eligibility:
- Must currently be enrolled or entering Tarrant County College with the intent to earn an Associate Degree or Certificate of Completion.
- Must have a minimum college GPA of 2.5 or high school equivalent.
- Must volunteer a minimum of sixteen (16) hours, during each semester of award, with a Tarrant County non-profit organization or with a TCC event/program.
- Must meet federal or state guidelines for financial assistance. Applicants must complete the entire FAFSA or TAFSA process by May 1st.
- Must include in scholarship application narrative how volunteerism has impacted the individual personally (either through receiving assistance or providing volunteer support).
- Must enroll in a minimum of 9 credit hours for period of award.
- Scholarship will be awarded and renewed up to four (4) consecutive fall and spring semesters if a minimum* semester *GPA of 2.5 is achieved, a minimum of 9 credit hours is completed each semester and verification of the completion of required volunteer service hours is received at the TCC Foundation office.