Doris Bell Memorial Scholarship
- Must be currently enrolled at or entering Tarrant County College with the intent to pursue an associate degree or a certificate of completion in nursing or any allied health field of study.
- Must meet federal guidelines for financial need. Applicants must complete the entire FAFSA process by May 1st.
- Must enroll in a minimum of 9 credit hours or full-time in the Health Care Professions Programs for period of award.
- Must have a minimum TCC GPA of 2.5 or high school equivalent if a first-time TCC student or a passing GED score.
- Recipient will receive a spring scholarship if a minimum semester GPA of 2.75 is achieved in the fall and a minimum of 9 credit hours (8 if in nursing program) are completed.