Gail Eberly "Get the Vision Scholarship"
• Must be currently enrolled at or entering Tarrant County College with the intent to pursue an Associate Degree or Certificate of Completion in accounting or business-related fields of study.
• Must enroll in a minimum of 9 credit hours for period of award (or full-time enrollment as defined by the recipient’s program).
• Must have a minimum TCC GPA of 2.75 or a high school equivalent if a first-time TCC student, or a passing GED score.
• This is a merit-based scholarship; although determination of financial aid is not required, students are encouraged to file an application for other forms of available aid.
• Recipient will receive a spring scholarship if a minimum semester GPA of 2.75 is achieved in the fall and a minimum of 9 credit hours or full-time enrollment as defined by the recipient’s program is completed.