Anna Miller Saint Endowed Scholarship
- Must have been admitted into the Associate of Applied Science Program in Nursing at Tarrant County College.
- Must enroll in a minimum of 8 credit hours for period of award.
- Must have a minimum TCC GPA of 2.36.
- Must meet federal or state guidelines for financial need. Applicants must complete the entire FAFSA or TAFSA process by May 1st.
- Must be single head of household with dependent children.
- Recipient will receive a spring scholarship if a minimum semester GPA of 2.36 is achieved in the fall and a minimum of 8 credit hours are completed.