Chris Marshall Memorial Scholarship
- Must meet federal or state guidelines for financial need. Applicants must complete the entire FAFSA or TAFSA process by May 1st.
- Must enroll in a minimum of 12 credit hours or full-time enrollment as defined by recipient’s program for period of award.
- Must have a minimum TCC GPA of 2.5 or high school equivalent if a first-time TCC student or a passing GED score.
- Recipient will receive a spring scholarship if a minimum *semester *GPA of 2.5 is achieved in the fall and a minimum of 12 credit hours or full-time enrollment for the recipient’s program is completed.
- Recipient may qualify for continued awards if they enroll in TCC within one year of high school graduation.