Frank Family Scholarship
• Must be currently enrolled in or entering Tarrant County College with the intent to pursue an associate degree and transfer to a four-year institution, or complete a Certificate of Completion program.
• Must have a minimum TCC GPA of 3.0 or high school equivalent if a first-time TCC student or a passing GED score.
• Must enroll in a minimum of 15 credit hours for period of award.
• This is a merit-based scholarship, but preference will be given to students demonstrating financial need by including information regarding financial obstacles in the essay portion of the scholarship application (does not require meeting federal guidelines for financial aid).
• Recipient may renew scholarship for up to three (3) consecutive fall/spring semesters following original award if a minimum semester GPA of 3.0 is achieved and a minimum of 15 credit hours or full-time credit hours as defined by the recipient’s program is successfully completed each semester.