Bell Helicopter Aviation Scholarship
- Must be enrolled at or entering Tarrant County College with the intent to pursue an Associate Degree or a Certificate of Completion in a field of study in the Aviation Program.
- Must have a minimum college or high school GPA of 3.0.
- Must enroll in a minimum of 9 credit hours for period of award.
- This is a merit-based scholarship; although determination of financial aid is not required, students are encouraged to file an application for other forms of available aid.
- Recipient will receive a spring scholarship if a minimum semester GPA of 2.75 is achieved in the fall and a minimum of 9 credit hours is completed.