AAUW - Tarrant County Branch Scholarship
- Must be currently enrolled at or entering Tarrant County College with the intent to pursue an associate degree in education to become a teacher or a school guidance counselor.
- Students who are U.S. citizens and have resided in Tarrant County for at least 12 months are encouraged to apply.
- Must enroll in a minimum of 9 semester hours for period of award.
- Must have a minimum TCC GPA of 2.75 or high school equivalent if a first-time TCC student or a passing GED score.
- This is a merit-based scholarship; although determination of financial aid is not required, students are encouraged to file a FAFSA application for other forms of available aid.
- Recipient will continue to receive a scholarship, for up to four semesters, if a minimum *cumulative *GPA of 2.75 is maintained and a minimum of 9 credit hours (or full-time in your program) are completed each semester.