GCA Services Group Scholarship
- Must be currently enrolled at or entering Tarrant County College with the intent to earn an associate degree or Certificate of Completion.
- Must have a minimum TCC GPA of 2.75 or high school equivalent if a first-time TCC student or a passing GED score.
- Must enroll in a minimum of 9 credit hours for period of award.
- Must meet federal or state guidelines for financial assistance. Applicants must complete the entire FAFSA or TAFSA process by May 1st.
- Recipient will receive a spring scholarship if a minimum *semester *GPA of 2.75 is achieved in the fall and a minimum of 9 credit hours are completed.