Entrepreneurial Studies Scholarship
Criteria for eligibility:
• Must be currently enrolled at or entering Tarrant County College with the intent to pursue a Certificate and/or Associate Degree in entrepreneurial studies or business-related curriculum
• Must have an intention to own one’s own business
• Must enroll in a minimum of 6 credit hours for period of award, with at least one class in the business curriculum (BUSI, BUSG, BMGT, MRKG, ACCT, ECON)
• Must have a minimum TCC GPA of 2.75 or a high school equivalent if a first-time TCC student, or a passing GED score.
• Preference is given to candidates meeting guidelines for financial assistance, but all those pursuing entrepreneurial studies may apply. Applicants must complete the entire FAFSA process by May 1st
• Recipient will receive a spring scholarship if a minimum semester *GPA of 2.75 is achieved in the fall and a minimum of 6 credit hours is completed
• This scholarship is renewable for up to four (4) consecutive semesters if recipient continues to earn a minimum *semester GPA of 2.75 and a minimum of 6 credit hours, including business/entrepreneurial studies coursework, is completed each semester.