Christelle Memorial Scholarship
- Must be currently enrolled at Tarrant County College pursuing an Associate of Applied Science Degree in Dietetic Technician, Food and Nutrition Coach or Dietary Manager.
- Must have completed 12 hours in Dietetics courses (HECO, FDNS, IFWA, CHEF & DITA dietetic required courses) by the end of the spring semester before the scholarship is awarded.
- Must have a minimum TCC GPA of 3.0 and in courses applied towards the A.A.S. Degree in Dietetic Technician.
- Must enroll in a minimum of 6 credit hours toward the Dietetics degree or certificate or enroll in one Dietetics practicum courses.
- The donors favor volunteerism, and other qualifications being equal, candidates with a history of volunteer activity will be preferred.
- This is a merit-based scholarship; although determination of financial aid is not required, students are encouraged to file a FAFSA application for other forms of available aid.
- Recipient will receive a spring scholarship if a minimum *semester *GPA of 3.0 is achieved in the fall and a minimum of 9 credit hours (or full-time enrollment as defined by the recipient’s program) are completed.