Balfour Beatty Construction Management Scholarship
- Must be currently at or entering Tarrant County College and pursuing an Associate of applied Science Degree in Construction Management.
- Must have a minimum TCC GPA of 2.75 or high school equivalent.
- Must enroll in a minimum of 9 credit hours for period of award.
- Student shall agree to complete a paid summer internship with Balfour Beatty Construction in the DFW Metroplex between academic years of award.
- This is a merit-based scholarship; although determination of financial aid is not required, students are encouraged to file a FAFSA or TAFSA application for other forms of available aid.
- Recipient will receive a scholarship for up to four (4) semesters if a minimum semester GPA of 2.75 is achieved and a minimum of 9 credit hours is completed each semester.