American Airlines Center Opportunity Scholarship
- Must be currently enrolled at or entering Tarrant County College with the intent to pursue an associate degree or a certificate of completion.
- Must meet federal or state guidelines for financial need.
- Must enroll in a minimum of 12 credit hours (full-time in Health Care Professions Programs) for period of award.
- Must have a minimum TCC GPA of 2.5 or high school equivalent if a first-time TCC student or a passing GED score.
- Recipient will continue to receive a scholarship, for up to six semesters, if a minimum cumulative GPA of 2.5 is maintained and a minimum of 12 credit hours (or full-time as defined by the recipient’s academic program) are completed each semester.