Adrian and Elva LeBlanc Scholarship
- Must currently be enrolled at or entering Tarrant County College with the intent to pursue an Associate Degree or Certificate of Completion.
- Must meet federal or state guidelines for financial need. Applicants must complete the entire FAFSA or TAFSA process by May 1st.
- Must enroll in a minimum of 9 credit hours or full-time enrollment as defined by the recipient’s program for period of award.
- Must have a minimum TCC GPA of 2.75 or high school equivalent if a first-time TCC student or a passing GED score.
- Recipient may renew the award for up to four (4) consecutive fall/spring semesters if a minimum *semester *GPA of 2.75 is achieved and a minimum of 9 credit hours or full-time enrollment as defined by the recipient’s program is completed.