Dr. Carolyn Robertson Scholarship
• Must be currently enrolled at or entering Tarrant County College with the intent to pursue an Associate Degree, followed by enrollment in a four-year institution.
• Must enroll in a minimum of 12 credit hours for period of award.
• Must have a minimum TCC GPA of 3.4 or high school GPA of 3.9 if first-time TCC student.
• Preference is given to students who are pursuing studies in a Natural Science field (biology, chemistry, geology and/or physics).
• Preference is given to students that attend the TCC South Campus.
• This is a merit-based scholarship; although determination of financial aid is not required, students are encouraged to file an application for other forms of available aid.
• Recipient will receive a spring scholarship if a minimum semester GPA of 3.4 is achieved in the fall, a minimum of 12 credit hours is completed.