Computer User Group Scholarship
• Must currently be enrolled at or entering Tarrant County College with the intent to pursue an Associate Degree in a computer technology field of studies to include CAD design and Information Technology.
• Must be attending either Northeast or South Campus.
• Must enroll in full-time status for period of award.
• This is a merit-based scholarship although determination of financial aid is not required, students are encouraged to file a FAFSA application for other forms of available aid.
• Must have a minimum TCC GPA of 3.25 or high school equivalent if a first-time TCC student or a passing GED score.
• Recipient will receive a spring scholarship if a minimum *semester *GPA of 3.25 is achieved in the fall and the minimum number of hours for full-time status in your program is completed.