Criteria for eligibility:
• Must currently be enrolled at Tarrant County College with the intent to pursue an Associate Degree or a Certificate of Completion.
• Must have completed a minimum of 12 credit hours at TCC.
• Must have a minimum GPA of 3.0.
• Preference is given to applicants that meet federal or state guidelines for financial need.
• Must enroll in a minimum of 9 credit hours or full-time enrollment as defined by the recipient’s program for period of award.
• Recipient will continue to receive the scholarship, for up to four consecutive fall/spring semesters, as long as a minimum GPA of 3.0 is maintained and a minimum of 9 credit hours or full-time enrollment as defined by the recipient’s program is completed each semester.
- $1250 per semester