Building a Future Scholarship
- Must be currently enrolled at or entering Tarrant County College with the intent to pursue an Associate Degree or a Certificate of Completion.
- Must be attending TCC’s South Campus.
- Must have a minimum TCC GPA of 2.5 or high school equivalent.
- Must enroll in a minimum of 9 credit hours (developmental coursework included) or full-time enrollment as defined by the recipient’s program for period of award.
- This is a merit-based scholarship; although determination of financial aid is not required, students are encouraged to file a FAFSA or TASFA application for other forms of available aid.
- Recipient will receive a spring scholarship if a minimum semester GPA of 2.5 is achieved in the fall and a minimum of 9 hours is completed.
- $885 per semester